During the last months I tried to finish up as many products as possible. I think I might have done a good job!
- Roberts Rose Water – the last step of my cleansing routine, the one product that removes everything that’s left on my face. But I’ll try something different.
- Nivea Sensitive Micellar Water 3 in 1 – it is a good micellar water, but it doesn’t work so good with waterproof make up. I’m not buying it again.
- Essence pink Nail Laquer (the name is long gone) – it’s not over, but it’s completely dry. It won’t write anymore.
- Sephora Ginseng Fiber Mask – once a month I need to take a bit of me time, and this mask is so easy to use!
- Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner for light hair – my hair is light-brunette and this two products help enhancing the blond reflections. I need to buy them again for the next summer!